HK HK45 V1 45acp with two 10 round magazines
• MFR#: 745001-A5
• UPC: 642230244702
• CALIBER: 45acp
• MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 10 rounds
• # OF MAGS: Two
• TYPE: Semi Auto Pistol
• BARREL LENGTH: 4.46″
• SIGHTS: 3 dot Luminous
• FRAME MATERIAL: Polymer
• CASE: Hard Plastic
The HK4S V1 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP4S, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.
Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum
20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols.
Each HK45 comes standard with an extra backstrap; medium and small interchangeable backstraps ensure an optimal fit for most shooter’s hands and complement the ergonomic profile
An improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted on the HK45 and is quickly accessible. The HK45 control lever has a positive stop and returns to the “fire” position after decocking.
By using the modular approach to the internal components first pioneered by HK on the USP, the control lever function of the HK45 can be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol to accommodate left-handed shooters (additional parts required). Left and right mounted control levers provide safety and/or decocking functions as required and can be fitted to the pistol simply by changing parts. For true ambidextrous use, a control lever can also be mounted on both sides of the pistol if required.
• Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories.
• Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference.
• HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile.
• Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy.
• Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs.
• Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking).
• 3 dot non-radioactive luminous sights.
• Two 10 round mags
MFR#: 745001-A5 UPC: 642230244702